Thursday, November 3, 2011

New in

I bought these a couple of weeks ago from H&M and I just love them! I can wear them a whole night with no pain in my feets. They're really tall but yeah - no problem at all. WEDGES, you're my hero<3

I saw these last season, but I didn't buy them because I wasn't sure. Now, that I saw them in the Acne Outlet store, I had to get them, and I really love having them on. They're warmer than normal leggins, so perfect for the cold winter here in Denmark.

These I saw when I was in Stockholm last month, but they didn't have them in my size. Lucky for me, I asked the Acne Outlet on Elmegade if they had them, and yes! One pair left and they was in my size! YAY! It's python snake. Never owned a snake before. I think... Not sure.

These highwaisted trousers is amazing. Normally I'm not into the snake thing, but I tried them on, just to see, and BOOM! I had to buy them. Haven't used them yet though. I'm afraid the will break or something. They're are thin.

I bought this body on ASOS, and it's sooo adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment